Hello world
.
I miss kaixian again :[
.
Everone's a bitch nowdays.
Just what kind.
I am one.
You are one.
Everyone is.
.
Its like a story.
The way you twist it,
changes the villian and the poor lamb.
They switch roles.
So, listen to everyside,
or best,
stay away.
.
Sec 3 is going to be history for me soon.
And i regretted doing, saying and feeling a lot of things.
But, they helped me learn.
Bu jing yi shi, bu zhang yi zhi.
Sec 4, what a name man...
Like about to drown in the seas and get lost in the stars.
.
Anyways,
I really miss kaixian a lot.
We have been by each other's side this year
for almost everything.
If anyone makes her sad.
Seriously, i bless you with a broken mirror.
.
Disclaimer: I am straight.
(but i love my brows)
hehe! Right daiqian i know ^^
.
Daily life:
Woke at 8 to send a "lucky" msg.
Dont know if it works :l
And great, i slept for an hour more
then my mum came and told me
the one-dollar-for-ten-dollar-meal-at-sembawang.
scream and scream until i bth wake up.
Yay in the end i didnt go.
Had lunch at home.
Then was supposed to go lib study
BUT i watched teevee the whole day
HBT!?
Ya, so here i am blogging, talking to kx
and doing bryan's hwk hehe
its 1 am now.
ZAI SHIT.
.
I so miss 2/5
ya this is random.
Its the one person on everyone on sprit
i cant really find already.
.
And ya i just talked to kx bout it.
I should learn to be more patient in things i do.
Dance, rhythm, r/s.
I like to rush things, i realised.
No wonder i am a failure at r/s.
And dance.
And studies.
.
That's why i need a distraction :]
Labels: Absence makes the heart grow founder