Hello world.
.
I am missing kaixian already!
.
Its getting more and more tiring at dance.
My mind's a mess, like maggie noodles.
I am losing it,
or have i already lost.
I should do something.
Before i regret.
.
Something happy here,
CHRISTMAS!!!
What FRENZCHALET ah jiankun
hahaha soounds so noob.
.
I am so surprised someone can get
my toptoptop wishlist for christmas/birthday correct.
Awesome.
Ya holy, how to find time to buy that yellow cap???
HELP XINLIN I NEED UR HELP!
FASTER COME BACK FROM TAIWAN!
.
I am learning the guitar now.
PAINPAINPAIN.
But for the sake of becoming more "dashing"
i willllllll ctn.
haha joking la.
i want to sing and play at the same time.
Oh ya DAIQIANNN,
when we recording??? Can we sing Last christmas?
HEEHEE
.
Spekaing of guitar,
ROY WANG XU HAI.
Hello, if you happen to read this.
Fuck, if you cant take the lesson,
then tell me, stop being a pussy and pretend to go MIA.
Make me and the teacher delay lesson because of you.
Its so effing irresponsible of you to just not reply to my msgs and calls.
And when Eugene called to you call me back you said OK.
But nothing
Ya i called you again and no ans again.
_l_ you serious.
.
I think i became more and more selffish,
i think the reason is
(refers to the above pic)
I think i started from this year.
I feel like sai now.
.
Bye
.
.
.
EDIT
.
.
THE ABOVE PIC IS TAKEN OR RIPPED FROM
.
.
.
MY RECENT BFF's BLOG.
.
.
.
http://www.hellopedia.blogspot.com/
.
.
.
PLEASE VISIT THIS PERSON IF
.
.
.
NOT I DONT KNOW WHAT
.
.
.
WILL HAPPEN TO ME.
.
.
.
hhaha, joking la hi MOSSIEE!




Labels:


Layout by f-urballs.