Hello world,
MUGGING DAYS ARE GOING TO BE OVER
SOON(in a day)
.
WEEEHOOO! Literature paper's tmr,
should be fine la.
The only paper that didnt leave me with a smile
is Physics. HAHA.
.
Many many things slipped off my hands,
and i let them. Not that i regret,
but I wanted it. I think not being greedy is the best
and only way for me.
.
AND YESYESYES i want to play.
I want to:
Work
Regain my physical activeness
Watch movie with YOU ALL at mai house
eat buffet at Sakura IB
sleep for a whole day
complete music G1 theory (noob)
go out with Chuan kor! (hehe yes ivan)
attend dance camp!
MAKE CHOCOLATE
CHALETTT(gosh, 2/5)
.
.
OH BTW,
selling bunnies at 20 bucks each. newborn
but can only sell when its one half to 2 mths old.
PLEASE, lol this is xiaobai's third batch already,
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A RABBIT FARM SOON OMG.
msn me at ruisia_99@hotmail.com ONLY if you are interested.
Pictures on them next time!!!
.
I am not prepared to take that risk-

Layout by f-urballs.