I am back,
sort of.
.
First two papers ended.
I HOPE I HOPE I CAN GET 35 OR ABOVE for GEOG.
God damm.
i need to sustain my A for this.
AND PLEASE GOD.
A for eng too.
Cry.
.
For god's sake,
i have been surpressing this stupid feeling
every now and then.
When i get distracted from mugging,
I'll say" F ruiting, study"
OMG but when think of after exams,
i go crazy too.
Will i have the courage?
OMG OMG OMG.
.
Am i very irritating to you.
Or am i not even noticable.
YES I GUESS BOTH ARE SPOT ON.
.
Kaixian is playing the piano now :l
yes she is at my house.
lol
we les partners are screwed like the directions of the arrow keys
.
Kx: "Screwed love life"
Me: "LOL, i dont even have one to start with"
What a joke.
Labels: Am i in love?