Hello world.
Long time.
.
I have so many things to say!!!
but haha.
i shall wait till next weekend to blurt everything out.
.
Little finger club- not trustworthy.
i think i know who but he wont read this anyway.
.
I am in a dilemma!
What will you do when you have an unriped fruit.
Plan A : Eat the fruit when its ripe.
Plan B: Throw away the fruit.
Because you know you are not gonna finish it.
.
I am thinking about throwing the fruit away,
because it will spoil in my hands.
But on the other hand, i want to eat it,
but am i able to wait?
.
Or should i look for other fruits?
AAAAH, that's plan C.
Which is stupid.
.
i made a judgement of myself
and am starting to regret it.
Shit. Please ruiting,
how many times have you done it?
.
What an ambiguous post.
IGNORE if you can't figure it out.
.
I should only be mugging and dancing,
yea,
i must forget.
Why be greedy?
though i really envy sweet couples.



Labels:


Layout by f-urballs.