Yoyo.
you can't read my poker face.
cause i don't feel like poking people today :O !
lol fine crappy
i need a decision
.
I realised a lot of things again.
HAHA which post of mine doesn't have this word.
like kx said " What i wanted isn't what i want"
I feel so meaningless.
Lesson learnt: Don't anyhow wish for things :]
But thank you anyway, wish-granter.
..
I thought i always wanted A and B comes second.
But yea, not anymore?
I want to be greedy, i want both.
But should i try to like this type of addition?
.
Seriously i am fucking sick of sweet things.
I can't feel that kind of mental sugar rush anymore.
Its meaningless. Partly cause the candy giver don't appeal.
Not the type of candy i want.
Its like giving me sour skittles.
Which taste damn nice and high initially,
but if you have it everyday. Dread. Soon it will turn you off.
Short-lived passion.
I want M&Ms :l
.
AISHHH!
whats all this.
Idiosyncratic.
Labels: Take away that poker smile cause i am too greedy.