


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(sing) Flu bug come to me. ^:^
Yay, having an early weekend now.
Yesterday my nose nearly dropped off,
or you may call it,
th MJ nose.
.
I was really feeling down yesterday
and some retarded idiot was stupid :o
.
haha. i am so happy.
going for 2.4 re-run. YAY.
-_-
oh yea, my yao improveeeed.
wed's training was fulfilling because
Liangls "opened" my yao and when i ban tui
it was over 180 deg!!!
whoooo-hoo.
I pormise to kai my yao every training so that when
i do zhua tui it will be so much eaiser.
Not to forget the other yao and FLIPPING :D.
yea yea wanna master fan. qiaoli is good!
.
Currently trying to practice omega stars.
Hard sia, more confusing than the kawasaki roses (x3)
I am going to make myself a snow globe :]
and if it turns out well,
I AM GONNA SELL THEM
WITH THE STARS FOR XMAS.
($ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $)
.
omg, its 4.30 already.
bye, gotta nap.
Labels: You seem impossible.
