

Hey lo.
Wtf is wrong man. The tv is showing some love drama.
crazy people like me watch though its annoying.
DRIVING ME NUTS.
And I see couples everywhere.
DRIVING NUTS NUTS.
.
My shoulder is aching like mad recently.
I need a u-papa. (lol xl)
.
I have been having dreams about guys lately.
This is worse then your india-whatever dream kaixian!
And xl said ri you suo si, ye you suo meng.
LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
i dont think about them. (YES I AM SURE)
They are effing random.
DREAM SEASON!!!
.
oh yea, weile, ryan, swati, weilong
and even dq is sick.
Getwellsoon!
WHO'S NEXT.
You know i woke up today,
took my temperature,
wishing i had a fever
so i could sleep the day out.
BUT Fortunately,
I was well and went to school.
tsk, thats how deprived sleep can make you lose your senses.
.
sigh, i need some adventures now.
I know i am young and many are waiting
but i gonna die of boredom soon.
Is this how the education system should be?
Young people mugging their life away and get into top JC or Uni
in the end they miss out the esscence of teenage life and important
life learning lessons.
Unless what we are doing now are things we enjoy.
Which i think i will, when i get take that course in JC/Poly.
.
There is currently nothing interesting in my life now.
So boring that i want to get a boyfriend. But what for, we get hurt again.
Just learning chemistry maths physics Geography things which
most probably i wont do much help in 7/8 of my lifetime.
.
(NOTE: My argument is not about the point of studying.)
(and skip this part if you are not in for any argumentative essay now)
What for we study things that we can't really use?
Why isn't cookery lessons included in our assessment?
People awe at those who get deg/masters in Maths chem or whatever
but those chefs, sports instructors, dancers, artist ect are often
not given the same respect.
WHY.
Don't you think the things they do are more useful and meaningful?
Alright, others study for mankind.
Maybe my stand will differ when i grow up because i have to accept this fact.
But if any adult reads this,
please, do you think this education system really helps us?
We make everyone learn and compete about things that
we can't use on 80% of the jobs and ambitions?
Fine, if this child wants to discover, go ahead and learn.
That is his/her interest.
Why aren't there more choices of studies now?
( alright, JC Poly course and uni specialize, why not sec?!)
god, I feel like Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451.
.
My sister told me going through so many years of studies
are just make us better equipped with time and money management.
Alright, that is a very nice explaination.
I accept it.
But what for all those Newton laws and Mole concept?
Its hell boring and we memorise them because we want to do well and get a job.
MACHINES!
I feel very restricted.
Its the only pass we have to get a good life.
So?
to test on the strength of human's determination and endpoint?
What is the point of understanding atoms?
Money?
We study inertia for money.
yes?
Yes.
If you are a working adult now,
hello,
do you remember how to draw a dot a cross diagram of
an ammonia molecule?
.
Sorry for the shit above.
Cant stand that my life is too boring at the moment.
I have about 1 year and a couple of months of this life.
Wish me luck and i wish yours well too.
.
Okay i am so gonna miss this kind of life,
troubles of the grown ups are way worse than this.
Whatever, i am always told this.
Still a child alright.
.
Hello hello, i am not so much a strawberry,
life is too bored, i start to think about the meaning of these.
.
Lol i can rebut myself right now because there are many loopholes to rebut about.
Alright i get it, after writting so much,
they study all those un-understandable things for MANKIND
.
PROCASTINATE: I WANNA GO jC/POLY
.
TO TAKE THE COURSE I LIKE BUT IN
.
ORDER TO DO THAT, I HAVE TO
.
STUDY SOMETHING WHICH WONT
.
HELP ME IN ANYWAY.
. .
TO TAKE THE COURSE I LIKE BUT IN
.
ORDER TO DO THAT, I HAVE TO
.
STUDY SOMETHING WHICH WONT
.
HELP ME IN ANYWAY.
.
SAVE ME. I AM TOO BORED.
Labels: I WANT TO ARGGGGH