Hello.
How was your day?
.
______________________________________________
.
Hello lorena,
I apologise. Got it all wrong.
You've changed my perspective about you.
.
______________________________________________
.
I am so @#$% that i got rid of the idea of making myself angry
by talking to her about it face to face. Thinking about it is tiring.
.
Yay, i am seeing people murdering themselves again.
.
I have no rights to intrude any relationship except mine.
In this sense, it concerns my friend's pride.
.
Never felt so angry before.
Even if i knew, wait, know someone who doesn't like me,
make me paiseh infront of other people,
badmouths me and she wants me to know about it,
I ain't that angry. Because it's childish.
But how can one want to sit down when one is a potato?
Sorry, potatoes can't sit. They roll in the mud.
.
Did you ever stop to notice that you were being hated?
I didn't! untill today Daiqian told me something.
I damn shocked.
Haha, chill we are still spaz.
(gives the dq smile :D)
.
Untill now i still believe that not knowing anything
makes us happier!
Like a lot happier because they will be angry
as it doesn't affect us at all!
YAYNESS.
.
You are scared.
You are scared he will run away.
You are scared he will run away from you.
You are scared he will run away from you to other people.
.
You are just scared.

Labels: ,


Layout by f-urballs.