The dreaded Thursday is gonna be over soon!
Yippie,
but that does'nt make me feel any happier.
I feel worse.
Day by day.
.
I know why i am so sian.
Motivation, i lack.
(YODA! HAHA)
SOMEONE OR SOMETHING MOTIVATE ME!
.
All clear!
Smooth traffic : D
.
so what if you top the cohort.
Mum doesn't care.
well, look on the bright side,
YOUR DAD LOVES YOU.
so what if you are sick,
mum's reaction is different.
never mind,
YOUR DAD LOVES YOU.
so what if you get a medal back.
nah,
YOUR DAD LOVES YOU.
.
I am still a little girl,
I can't get what i want.
I am unhappy.
Whats wrong with it?
I am trying to grow up.
I still can't get what i want.
I am learning to be happy.
Whats wrong with it?
I am just a person.
I can't get what i want.
I feel insecure.
Whats wrong with it?
.
_______________________
.
WANTED:
.
THERAPY FOR THE SANE.
_______________________

Labels:


Layout by f-urballs.