Boo.
Dinner was nice.
School was -__-
slept during physics lesson. MAY GUILT DEVOUR ME!
.
I feel so bored.
And inspired.
and sad.
Bored because i don't feel like doing any school things.
Inspired because of the dance videos i watched with xl just now.
Sad because I saw the memorial thing about MJ on tv.
His girl said " Since i was born, he was the best ever dad you can ever have. I just want to say, i love you dad."
Heart-wrenching.
.
ZHU ZHU ZHU
Why why why. So many whys on my head.
ARGGGHH.
EXPLODE!
KA-BOOOM.
*debries falling*
why are there these kind of people?
i am trying to help.
But i don' t want to make it seem like i am trying to steal your responsibility or limelight whatever. Help or don't help also kena. The thought makes me being bastarded makes me wanna UN-beat-it!
.
Ah man. life rocks my socks though they are in the washing machine.

Labels:


Layout by f-urballs.