PIC OF THE DAY!
Reflections of a marble wall.
C.I.P
Sports day.
Sec three boys 1st :]
Sec three boys 2nd.
I look sick.
Cut? no.
Kx's
NANI!??
Ucc hall rehearsal.
Bangs with my specs --.---.--
My kuku-fringe
Found this in class room. another way of announcing your virginity.
This is actually a disguise to catch people playing psp during lessons. :D
Meow meow
He is very afraid of humans :l
YES YES, BEFRIEND ME. I OWN THEM :z
Sec one.
They say i look like Danson tang.
I am afraid of geese. :o
Wedding.
Layout by
f-urballs
.
PIC OF THE DAY!
Reflections of a marble wall.
C.I.P
Sports day.
Sec three boys 1st :]
Sec three boys 2nd.
I look sick.
Cut? no.
Kx's
NANI!??
Ucc hall rehearsal.
Bangs with my specs --.---.--
My kuku-fringe
Found this in class room. another way of announcing your virginity.
This is actually a disguise to catch people playing psp during lessons. :D
Meow meow
He is very afraid of humans :l
YES YES, BEFRIEND ME. I OWN THEM :z
Sec one.
They say i look like Danson tang.
I am afraid of geese. :o
Wedding.