(happy birthday COUSIN! the hot pink guy)
.
Bang wan hao :]
Huan ying shou kan Rui cheng xin wen.
.
lol nice opening. *claps*
Had a super super slack morning. you know it has been three consistent weeks that i have been waking up every wed at 5.30 am to find out that school starts LATE? its so irritating. and i made my bro angry this morning. Sorry Vincent (lol). I am having my periods.
.
The EFL was satisfactory. i don't know what is wrong with the runners. Like yea. maybe it was their first time. I really did not listen to what laoshi said yday. Was she too soft? Or is my attention lvl too low? HENCE i did not bring my dance pants. Sorry ruiting. I know its my responsibility. Mrs Poh and Mrs Koh viewed our dance today; comments were: The shanzi part needs more a bit more brushing up and WE AWED THEM. whoooo! Happy happy:] OH OH i practically jogged the six minutes plus yuan chang, think the reason is to stop myself from stopping. Did another min and i ended up running, like really running, for fun. I am sick of the counting down. Jumping from blog to blog and the countdowns. ARRRGGGH! Makes me wanna squeeze my heart to stop that feeling. lol, disgusting. And one of the thai students wants to take a pic with me , guess she was a bit shy that we didn't take it in the end.
.
All the best Anderson song birds :]
.
I believe that people condemn for the sake of satisfying their desire to feel good. And materialistic people puts on their mask to satisfy their greed for popularity, pleasure and possession.


Labels:


Layout by f-urballs.