HEYLO PEOPLE!
Selling Kawasaki roses here!
I learnt it from youtube recently and
Thought its a superbly nice idea
TO MAKE MONEY!
Plus, since v-days coming :]
The K-roses
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P R I C E S
.
.
One- $1.50
Three-$4.00
Six- $7.00
Six- $8 (Bouquet, with wrappings) .
.
C O L O U R S
.
C O L O U R S
.
LOVE
.
.
IMPOSSIBLE
.
DESIRE
.
.
DESIRE
.
FRIENDSHIP
.
.
INNOCENCE
.
.
ADMIRATION
.
[Other or double colours can be ordered].
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Other or double colours can be ordered].
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has a leaf and stem.
You can if you want it without the stem.
colours














YEAAAH
painstakingly hand folded by
your dearest ruiting :]
.
.
.
.
IT LAST
.
.
F.O.R.E.V.E.R
okaa-y!
Do buy one and express your love yea!
contact me at -
ruisia_99@hotmail.com
contact me at -
ruisia_99@hotmail.com
.
IN CASE YOU NEED SOME TIPS ON COLOURS:
.
Red
Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, "I Love You", "Job Well Done", Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion
.
Red (Dark)
Unconscious beauty
Red
Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, "I Love You", "Job Well Done", Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion
.
Red (Dark)
Unconscious beauty
.
Red (Single)
"I Love You"
Red (Single)
"I Love You"
.
Deep Burgundy
Unconscious Beauty
.
Deep Burgundy
Unconscious Beauty
.
White
Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness, "I am worthy of you", Heavenly
.
Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness, "I am worthy of you", Heavenly
.
White (Bridal)
Happy love
.
Happy love
.
Pink
Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please Believe Me"
.
Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please Believe Me"
.
Dark Pink
Appreciation, Gratitude, "Thank You"
.
Appreciation, Gratitude, "Thank You"
.
Light Pink
Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace, Gladness, Joy, Sweetness
.
Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace, Gladness, Joy, Sweetness
.
Yellow
Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, "I care"
.
Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, "I care"
.
Yellow with Red Tip
Friendship, Falling in Love
.
Friendship, Falling in Love
.
Orange
Desire, Enthusiasm
.
Desire, Enthusiasm
.
Red and White
Given together, these signify unity
.
Given together, these signify unity
.
Red and Yellow
Jovial and Happy Feelings
.
Jovial and Happy Feelings
.
Peach
Appreciation, Closing the deal, Let's get together, Sincerity, Gratitude
.
Appreciation, Closing the deal, Let's get together, Sincerity, Gratitude
.
Pale Peach
Modesty
Coral
Desire
.
Modesty
Coral
Desire
.
Lavender
Love at first sight, Enchantment
.
Love at first sight, Enchantment
.
Orange
Enthusiasm, Desire, Fascination
.
Enthusiasm, Desire, Fascination
.
Black
Death, Farewell
Blue
The unattainable, the impossible
.
Death, Farewell
Blue
The unattainable, the impossible
.
Single in any color
Simplicity, Gratitude
.
Simplicity, Gratitude
.
Red Rosebud
Symbolic of purity and loveliness
.
Symbolic of purity and loveliness
.
White Rosebud
Symbolic of girlhood
.
Symbolic of girlhood
.
Thornless Rose
"Love at first sight"
"Love at first sight"
.
.
.
.
i hope you know it. please -