
Happy Eightieth Post!
.
random quote for laughs :D
When I was a little boy, I use to pray for a bicycle.
When I was a little boy, I use to pray for a bicycle.
Then I realised that God doesn't work this way so I stole one and asked for his forgiveness........
.
.
i was googled on "giving kiteens".
and it suddendly remind me of an injured bird i found near the corridor.
it was this year i remember. first term.
you know, at first i walked past it, thinking that it was a plastic bag.
(i dont see WELL w/o specs)
then i turned back, and squatted.
lol, its a bird.
i shoved it around gentlely, lol, it dint move.
i thought it was a fake bird. or toy bird. or whatever ornament.
but then
IT BLINKED AT ME.
.
sial. cool?
i lifed it up with my hand and it fluttered, trying to escpae obviously.
lol, but HAH HAH, you are injured-
took it back, put in shoe box stuffed with TISSUE:]
water and bread crumbs?
lol
i added a towel after that.
it is not the small chocolated brown or big black yellow beak you see.
its black, slightly bigger than the brown one,
but it has got white feathers in the head tip.
SHUAI.
i tried to feed it but it won open the damm mouth and i gave up.
lol
i left the box beside my bed or the night.
LOLOLOLOL!
i can tell you it shitted over night.
i see bird shit in my house. llololol
i replaced new tissue and feed it water.
or i tried.
and it did open and sip.
[fast forward]
well, it did eat, i saw missing bread crumbs :]
happened for round three days?
i can let it grip on my hand and try to let it fly
but it wont budge.
some times it flutters, but i know it knows i am harmless :D
on the fourth ay, i came back from sch. evening.
i found the shoe box missing.
i asked my bro he said, "i dont know"
then my sis at night " it died"
fuck
"your oh so good brother did not realse it this morning, i heard it flutter in the box ( the lid was colsed but there were air holes) and instucted him to free it very soon. i was rushing for work.
came back at noon and saw ants all around it. but i dont know where your [let me swear] brother went. "
fuck man. comon, he was playing the com whole day. DOTA SHIT.
.
great.
i asked him again and he rebutted
LIKE IT WASENT HIS FAULT
.
" it was your bird"
"you killed something living!"
"oh?"
.
speechles.furious
.
"sorry then :]"
.
.
bloody face.
i hate him.I HATE MY BROTHER.
things arent better now.
WORSE.
i shall not say
CUZ I CANT BE BOTHERED BOUT HIM
.
HE SUCKS
i can get angry being in the same room as him.
replying him makes me URGGH.
.HE IS FUCKING ANNOYING.
.
.
die.parasite-