YOHS!
ruitings back, back again!
.
ha. I PONED SCH TODAY!
and i am so proud of it.
cuz today's lesson is BOR-ING
(lol, from what i heard)
.
haha. actually it was my
period cramps.
dammm THEM.
hurts like @%#@&!
i visited a chinese doc just now.
he said the reason is the
habit of sleeping late and drinking
loads of cold beverage.
YA. HE IS SO CORRECT.
now i must sleep at 11 under
mum's supervision.
>o<
lol. but i dont think she can handle me.
cus....
ITS 15 MINS to 12 NOW
.
AND SHE SLEPT 2 HRS AGO!
.
MUAHAHA!
.
but for my face and periods i will try
to follow the sleeping time
and drink more healthy plain water :]
.
.
oh oh. i feel empty.
is that good?
erh. i mean emotionally.
(kx will think of food first >.<)
.
maybe its my once a month thing.
zzz.
oh monday is THE SHIT CA2
shit man.
shitshitshit..
ITS NOT BECAUSE
I HATE XAMS.
ITS CUS THERE IS STILL LESSONS.
YOU KNOW?!
LESSONS AS USUAL!
(SWEARS LIKE SHIT)
.
i thought no lessons right?
take test then go home ma!
whaliu eh!
how to revise?
sure no energy ma!
piang eh!
.
.
.
.
BUT ITS OK-AY
I.W.I.L.L.S.U.R.V.I.V.E
>8<
.
things to complete by sunday night:
- chapters 5678 of geog.
- learn chinese spelling
- 2 english ws
- maths weekend assign.m
.
I, CRT, pledge to complete all of the above by sunday night.
eff sial.
bye.
.
.
i want a hair cut. forget everything-