Yawns.
woke up by sisterpig's call.
.
"hello? ruiting ah?"
"mmm"
"oh er vic ask ni deng yi xia ke yi chu qu ma?"
"huh? wo bu yao iceskating."
"mei you mei you! mei you iceskate, lol wo ye shi gang qi lai."
"orh, then you all decide the time and place then call me."
"okay okay, byebye"
.
.
now on the com
50% msning vic
50% blogging
bowling later
.
MONDAY
actually should be going out with
xiaomugua.
but i fang ta ge zi.
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
.
then i ended up buyging breakfast for
kaixian and her sis.
(SWEET RIGHT?)
.
sian but she nev finish hers,
dunlike.
must save food la dear.
cannot waste.
eat so liltle someore.
zzz
.
slacked
and
did crazy lil things.
(winks to kx ;)
.
may post it up next time
heh heh
.
oh then her mum called my mum
bout the icecream job.
.
not successful.
DUH~
.
homed with kx.
i mean as in.
i went home with
her accing me.
she meeting airport at bishan.
nth much later.
.
.
.
SATURDAY
300508
aha
huairen and shenmeren's
SECOND MONTH!
<3>
*sweet sweet*
.
.
.
very hungry now.
zzz
I WANT DUCK PORRIDGE!
I WANT
I WANT
I WAAAAAAAANT!!!!
_________________
life - dreams = job
emotions - logic = faith
- me - me = you